Monday, January 3, 2011

Value is Relative

One of the reasons I have yet to rate a woman higher than a 7 is because I know the importance of psychological value differences. Attractiveness is a social phenomenon grounded in relative variables.

This is pristinely illustrated by one redditor, who is awarded a freshly-minted genuine Wesno Certificate of Nefarious Ingenuity, summa cum laude.


A few months ago two friends and I decided to do something interesting. We live in a relatively small town. Not tiny, but small. On OkCupid we saw about 30 women from here, but they would not respond often. So we decided to create 50 fake accounts, all of them beautiful women that would divert attention. We meticulously constructed the profiles to look authentic. Then came the day to set everything in motion. My two friends operated the 50 accounts while I found the prettiest (real)woman I could and after a while decided to hit on her.


It worked. With everyone, particularly the hunks, occupied with fake women I secured a date with a woman who was most certainly out of my league. Two dates. Sex. Still seeing her, but wouldn't want her or anyone else to know about how I got her.


I'm planning on automating this with some coding in the future so it will scale for when I'm in a small city or something.

The neg, qualification, and the above deliciously serpentine exploit are all concrete realizations of the more abstract concept of value equalization. Temper the woman's posturings, her imagined self-importance, and her legs will part like the Red Sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment